Toast of the Week (3/23/11)
A day late and a bunch of dollars short, here is our Toast of the Week. It has been a crazy few weeks for both of us – job transitions, busy home life, etc – nothing y’all don’t regularly experience.
We’re just going to jump right in:
- Barry from A Cigar Smoker just returned from the Dominican Republic with La Aurora. He kept a nice travel journal while there. Toast it here.
- Tom from Tampa Cigar Examiner has started his own website, with the same great reviews as always. Toast it here.
- The Cigar Inspector looks over the Cohiba Genios Maduro 5. Toast it here.
- The Smoking Hot Cigar Chick talks about her recent Cigar Safari with Drew Estate. Toast it here.
- Fire Up That Cigar has the Viaje Candela. Toast it here.