Smoke Inn Cigars Announces The Microblend Collection First Edition
Wednesday, June 22, 2016—Boynton Beach, FL—Smoke Inn Cigars is pleased to announce a collection of exclusive, premium cigars, six years in the making. Introducing The Microblend Collection First Edition—featuring our finest presentation to date—including each of the first ten cigars in the legendary Microblend SeriesTM.
The Microblend Collection First Edition showcases a custom-built collector’s box, displaying each Microblend cigar in a velvet inlet—molded to each vitola’s specifications. The cigars are then numbered from I to X and feature additional information on the box’s lid; such as the logo, size, release date, and production quantity.
The Microblend Collection First Edition cigars include:
- Tatuaje Anarchy
- Padrón 1964 Anniversary SI-15
- My Father El Hijo
- Arturo Fuente Solaris
- Tatuaje Anarchy Apocalypse
- Room101 Big Delicious
- Quesada Oktoberfest Dunkel
- 601 La Bomba Bunker Buster
- Illusione Pactum
- Drew Estate The Pope of Greenwich Village“The Microblend SeriesTM not only represents my love and passion for fine cigars but the appreciation and fellowship for the cigar manufacturers that were so amazing to work with on each release.” said Abe Dababneh, owner of Smoke Inn.Abe continued, “At Smoke Inn, we have always strived to offer the best possible cigar buying experience, as well as bring something unique to the market. The Microblend Collection First Edition is representation of those efforts and our love for the premium cigar industry.”
Priced at $135.00 per 10-count box, cigars have carefully been set aside from each of the original releases to produce 1,000 boxes for The Microblend Collection First Edition. And because our Padrón 1964 Anniversary SI-15 cigars featured both natural and maduro varieties, we have honored this by producing 500 of the boxes in each wrapper style—which cigar enthusiasts will have the option to select.
In addition, each box will arrive with a free, custom-designed challenge coin. Ten coins have been designed after their respective cigars and are limited to 100 coins per design. Purchasers will have the option to select the coin of their choice on a first come, first served basis.
Preorders will begin on Friday, June 24th at 12pm (Eastern time), with shipments following on July 5th. Any remaining boxes will be available to purchase on the same day preorders begin shipping.
Be the first to know about cigar news! Sign up for our RSS Feed Here!
Cigar News Archive:
- Cigar Press Release: Smoke Inn Announces The Microblend Collection First Edition
- Cigar Press Release: RoMa Craft Tobac and Cigar Dojo team up for Whiskey Rebellion 1794
- Cigar Press Release: Gaaja by Bombay Tobak
- • Cigar Press Release: Southern Draw Cigars Releases QuickDraw Connecticut
- • Cigar Press Release: Southern Draw Cigars and Boveda Inc.
- • Cigar Press Release: Black Label Trading Company to Release 2016 Morphine
- • Cigar Press Release: La Aurora 1962 Corojo and La Aurora 1987 Connecticut Now In Stores
- • Cigar Press Release: SMOKE INN’S 11TH MICROBLEND BY DAVIDOFF TO BE RELEASED
- • Cigar News: Press Release: National HEX Day
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The new Davidoff Nicaragua Puro cigar range is officially revealed at a New York pre-launch event
- • Cigar News: Press Release: MOYA RUIZ CIGARS IS ADDING A 6 x 60 VITOLA TO LA JUGADA – PRIETO LINE
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Sindicato Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Hispaniola Cigars Announces the Release of Turei Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Matt Booth & Smoke Inn Create Bastard Child
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The Heisenberg Project
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Tatuaje Apocalypse
- • Cigar News: Press Release: CigarDojo.com Releases the CigarDojo Social Cigar App
- • Cigar News: Michigan Legislature Approves 50-Cent Cigar Tax Cap
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Oliva to Distribute Padilla Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Executive Promotions at Drew Estate
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PRIMER MUNDO CIGAR COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF LA HERMANDAD
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PDR CIGARS ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF THE A. FLORES SERIE PRIVADA
- • Cigar News: Press Release: La Flor Dominicana to introduce new items at IPCPR
- • Press Release: GURKHA CIGAR GROUP TO RELEASE 125th ANNIVERSARY CIGAR
- • Press Release: The New Perdomo 20th Anniversary Cigar Brand to Debut at the 2012 IPCPR Trade Show in Orlando, FL
- • Press Release: H.R. 1639 Reaches 210 Cosponsors Only Eight More to Reach a Majority
- • Press Release: Reinado Cigars