Southern Draw Cigars Releases QuickDraw Connecticut in Two Sizes
The NEW QuickDraw Connecticut blend will complement the successful QuickDraw Ecuadorian Dark Habano and QuickDraw Pennsylvania Broadleaf blends, and was blended to provide a unique balance of body, strength and flavor not found in traditional cigars with Connecticut wrappers.
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
Binder: Ometepe (Nicaraguan)
Filler: Esteli, Condega (Nicaraguan)
Petit Corona: 4.5×44
Short Panatela: 5.5×40
The QuickDraw Connecticut 4.5×44 petit coronas will be packaged in 50 count boxes and 25 count bundles and the 5.5×40 short panatelas will be packaged in 25 count boxes and 25 count bundles. The short panatela is a new vitola for Southern Draw Cigars and will likely be added to the entire QuickDraw line of cigars in 2016.
Both new offerings join a QuickDraw line that was blended specifically for consumers that desire an affordable hand-crafted cigar that takes approximately 30 minutes to enjoy and costs between $5.00 – $6.00.
Each cigar begins with a convenient pigtail cap that may be either pinched or twisted off and the Southern Draw Cigars’ standard closed foot construction, that provides for ease of ignition and the initial enjoyment of a well-aged Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper before the binder and filler tobaccos join in the smoking experience. The Company recommends that if the cap is cut, then it is best to make a straight cut directly at the base of the pigtail.
“The QuickDraw Connecticut blend was heavily influenced by our appreciation for Café Cubano, colada and cafecito, a blend offering the strength of dark roast espresso, the sweetness of hydrolyzed sugar and the light creaminess of the espumita or crema that sits atop the coffees. The connoisseur size vitolas were selected to further enhance the coffee experience,’ commented Robert Holt – Founder of Southern Draw Cigars. “The blend should be considered a celebration of the morning and mid-day cultural and social coffee-related activity that is prominent among most all Cuban and Latin Americans, many of whom have cultivated this fabulous cigar industry and whose knowledge and support has been a catalyst for Southern Draw Cigars’ entrance into the industry. It is our sincere hope that the QuickDraw Connecticut blend will be enjoyed by die hard lovers of Connecticut wrapped cigars as well as those that typically reach for something a little bolder or more flavorful.” said Holt.
Southern Draw Cigars is introducing the QuickDraw Connecticut blend to its retail partners and consumers through a series of events and cigar socials between April and June 2016, releasing a total of 50,000 cigars per vitola in 2016.
For more information about Southern Draw Cigars, a list of retail partners, cigar blends and reviews, please visit them at www.southerndrawcigars.com. Facebook/Southern Draw Cigars, Instagram/SDCIGARS and Twitter/@SDCIGARS. Current retail partners may contact the Company to arrange an event and place their orders for the NEW releases.
Be the first to know about cigar news! Sign up for our RSS Feed Here!
Cigar News Archive:
- • Cigar Press Release: Southern Draw Cigars Releases QuickDraw Connecticut
- • Cigar Press Release: Southern Draw Cigars and Boveda Inc.
- • Cigar Press Release: Black Label Trading Company to Release 2016 Morphine
- • Cigar Press Release: La Aurora 1962 Corojo and La Aurora 1987 Connecticut Now In Stores
- • Cigar Press Release: SMOKE INN’S 11TH MICROBLEND BY DAVIDOFF TO BE RELEASED
- • Cigar News: Press Release: National HEX Day
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The new Davidoff Nicaragua Puro cigar range is officially revealed at a New York pre-launch event
- • Cigar News: Press Release: MOYA RUIZ CIGARS IS ADDING A 6 x 60 VITOLA TO LA JUGADA – PRIETO LINE
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Sindicato Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Hispaniola Cigars Announces the Release of Turei Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Matt Booth & Smoke Inn Create Bastard Child
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The Heisenberg Project
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Tatuaje Apocalypse
- • Cigar News: Press Release: CigarDojo.com Releases the CigarDojo Social Cigar App
- • Cigar News: Michigan Legislature Approves 50-Cent Cigar Tax Cap
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Oliva to Distribute Padilla Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Executive Promotions at Drew Estate
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PRIMER MUNDO CIGAR COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF LA HERMANDAD
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PDR CIGARS ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF THE A. FLORES SERIE PRIVADA
- • Cigar News: Press Release: La Flor Dominicana to introduce new items at IPCPR
- • Press Release: GURKHA CIGAR GROUP TO RELEASE 125th ANNIVERSARY CIGAR
- • Press Release: The New Perdomo 20th Anniversary Cigar Brand to Debut at the 2012 IPCPR Trade Show in Orlando, FL
- • Press Release: H.R. 1639 Reaches 210 Cosponsors Only Eight More to Reach a Majority
- • Press Release: Reinado Cigars