West Palm Beach, FL, April 29, 2014:
Willy Styl of ToastedFoot.com and Jonathan David of gentlemanjonathan.com have announced that their cigar review sites will merge under the ToastedFoot name. The two seasoned web reviewers began working on the collaboration after a conversation at Smoke Inn’s annual Great Smoke event. As of April 20th, genltemanjonathan.com will begin forwarding to toastedfoot.com, where Jonathan will join Willy in providing content for the newly merged website.
“I’m totally excited about this collaboration,” says Willy. “I think it’s going to be great. We have similar pallets so it’s really a good fit.”
As Jonathan explains, “ToastedFoot is a massive platform with a huge audience. With Willy and I working together we’re able to bring even more cigar reviews, news, contests and musings to our followers. Working with Willy is great. He and I have very similar ideas about where we’d like to go with the site in the future and what kinds of content we want to bring to our readers This is going to be a lot of fun.”
While continuing to provide cigar reviews, news and contests, the newly merged sites will be adding addition content such as spirit reviews and a YouTube channel where Jonathan and Willy will review cigars together.
With over 16.9K Twitter followers and devoted following, ToastedFoot.com has become one of the largest cigar blogs on the internet, and taken on a lead role in bringing the latest news and reviews from the cigar industry to smokers around the world. The addition of Jonathan to the ToastedFoot team should only serve to extent the existing content and reach of the site.
In early 2012, ToastedFoot.com was acquired by the GarShop.com and veteran cigar aficionado and twitter reviewer Willy Style (@WillyStyl). During the transition it became evident that running several sites, along with the rigors of work and responsibility would be too much for the GarShop.com, and with that Willy took over and completed transition for the new ToastedFoot.comToastedFoot.com. Willy and the TostedFoot team continued the great work Matthew & Jed had been doing before, while endeavoring to improve upon their predecessors. Hoping to expand and broaden the reviews and opinions on the site, Willy invited his friend Jonathan David (@JonDavid1210), an experienced cigar & spirit reviewer in his own right, to join the ToastedFoot team. In spring of 2014, Willy & J.D. merged their two websites under the ToastedFoot banner.
Be the first to know about cigar news! Sign up for our RSS Feed Here!
Cigar News Archive:
- • Cigar News: Press Release: National HEX Day
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The new Davidoff Nicaragua Puro cigar range is officially revealed at a New York pre-launch event
- • Cigar News: Press Release: MOYA RUIZ CIGARS IS ADDING A 6 x 60 VITOLA TO LA JUGADA – PRIETO LINE
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Sindicato Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Hispaniola Cigars Announces the Release of Turei Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Matt Booth & Smoke Inn Create Bastard Child
- • Cigar News: Press Release: The Heisenberg Project
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Tatuaje Apocalypse
- • Cigar News: Press Release: CigarDojo.com Releases the CigarDojo Social Cigar App
- • Cigar News: Michigan Legislature Approves 50-Cent Cigar Tax Cap
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Oliva to Distribute Padilla Cigars
- • Cigar News: Press Release: Executive Promotions at Drew Estate
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PRIMER MUNDO CIGAR COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF LA HERMANDAD
- • Cigar News: Press Release: PDR CIGARS ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF THE A. FLORES SERIE PRIVADA
- • Cigar News: Press Release: La Flor Dominicana to introduce new items at IPCPR
- • Press Release: GURKHA CIGAR GROUP TO RELEASE 125th ANNIVERSARY CIGAR
- • Press Release: The New Perdomo 20th Anniversary Cigar Brand to Debut at the 2012 IPCPR Trade Show in Orlando, FL
- • Press Release: H.R. 1639 Reaches 210 Cosponsors Only Eight More to Reach a Majority
- • Press Release: Reinado Cigars